Rent Relief Program
The application and FAQ can be found at hcr.ny.gov/RRP or by calling HCR 833-499-0343.
You may be eligible to apply if:
- You are a renter
- You paid more than 30% of your income towards rent before COVID-19
- You lost income related to COVID-19
- As of March 1, 2020, your household income was below 80% of the Area Median Income (less than $63,680 for one person, less than $90,960 for a family of four)
- At least one member of your household is a citizen or has permanent residence, asylum or refugee status (including a child).
To apply you will need:
- Proof of identity
- Lease or other proof of a contract
- Proof of rent payments prior to March 1, 2020
- Proof of household income, prior to March 1, 2020 (unemployment, pay stubs, employer letters, tax returns)
- Proof of household’s current income (unemployment, pay stubs, employment letters, tax returns)
Do you qualify for a free Air Conditioner and Installation from NYC? Click here to find out: https://access.nyc.gov/programs/cooling-assistance-benefit/?step=determine-your-eligibility
Have you heard about the P-EBT? Click here for more information on how your family will receive funding for food. All About_P-EBT
Know someone from Pathways who can benefit from a Wellness Check? Click this link and we’ll help! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUEF02js3oKBFUyf3ZzvHWc2Padd0n-P9iOC2FGXlRYbek9g/viewform
Need Help with your Assignments?
- Try the Queens Library- Tutors Available 2pm-11pm Library Card Needed https://www.nypl.org/about/remote-resources/kids-and-teens/homework-help-brainfuse
- Dial-A-Teacher 4pm-7pm English & Math Help http://tutor.dialateacher.org
- PAL Tutoring for Middle School
Local food pantries and soup kitchens. Please call ahead to confirm hours of operation. Information can be found below.