Pathways College Preparatory School (PCPS) is a community that educates the mind, body and soul of each of our students in preparation for entrance and success in college. We view college success and opportunity as a “pathway” to excellence and equity in life. Through our partnerships with families and community organizations, graduates from PCPS use their experiences to think critically about personal, political, and professional responsibility and the impact of their choices on their lives.
School Reopening News!
Monday, October 26th is a B Day. Only students part of Cohort Bwill be in attendance in the school building. All other students will learn remotely.
School begins promptly at 8:30 am. The Entrance for Pathways students is at the corner of 204th Street and 111th Avenue. The Pathways doors will open at 8:10 am for high school and 8:20 am for middle school.
College Shirt Day
Please fill out an emergency contact form for each student: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/2020-emergecny-contact-card-20200701-english-accessible
College Shirt Day October 27th
Marking Period 1 Ends October 30th.
Instructions for in Person Attendees:
- Parents/Guardians should have completed the health screening for their student(s) and received clearance in the morning prior to reaching the building. Students must show proof of the health screening each day, upon arrival, on smart device or printed copy. https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/
- Each student must have a mask on upon approaching the line for entry.
- Students must use the hand sanitizing station before entry.
- Students must enter through Exit 3 (corner of 204th st & 111th Ave) and depart through Exit 1. (204th st. near the basketball courts)
- Students are encouraged to bring an inexpensive pair of headphones to connect to school provided technology.
- All students must be in Pathways uniform.
Pathways Expectations: Students should check Pathways Prep email, Pupilpath, NYC Account, and Remind (if applicable) for information from teachers and staff.
Students should follow their schedules that are on Pupilpath and log into their classrooms accordingly. Please wear your Pathways shirt and share your cameras.
Program Concerns: Any student with a concern about their program should use the link below and follow their current schedule until instructed to differently. https://forms.gle/aGz8RQ7sNJub6Deq9
Students should join their announcement classrooms for the appropriate grade, The codes are listed below.
6th– 3mpcrj3 7-vy2jkgv 8-55havaa
9 -rqdj3zp 10- zqg7i2t
Teacher Office Hours & Classroom Codes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HmBl8pZ56d4DjYJEghhA8d9UmgUFlC6TtEJeh16mAig/edit#gid=0
Request DOE loaned devices for remote learning: https://coronavirus.schools.nyc/RemoteLearningDevices
To Elect Remote Learning ONLY for your student for the 2020-2021 School Year Dial 311 or click this link to indicate remote learning only. https://www.nycenet.edu/surveys/learningpreference
Students and parents who need access to Pupilpath should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find The Most Recently Posted DOE Family Guidance Here! (Updated Regularly)
- Go toStudent Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in yourNYCSAaccount.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
Need Help? Try these helpful videos to access your NYC Student Account
Click here for Technical Support https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learn-at-home/technical-tools-and-support/doe-student-accounts
Know someone from Pathways who can benefit from a Wellness Check? Click this link and we’ll help! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUEF02js3oKBFUyf3ZzvHWc2Padd0n-P9iOC2FGXlRYbek9g/viewform
Have Questions? Email Ms. Maldonado. Response times may lag due to heavy volume, but I will respond. email@example.com