Pathways College Preparatory School (PCPS) is a community that educates the mind, body and soul of each of our students in preparation for entrance and success in college. We view college success and opportunity as a “pathway” to excellence and equity in life. Through our partnerships with families and community organizations, graduates from PCPS use their experiences to think critically about personal, political, and professional responsibility and the impact of their choices on their lives.
Congratulations to Principal Haseley! The Superintendents Office has confirmed him as the New Principal of Pathways College Preparatory School. We are glad to have him. See official announcement- Principal Sylvan Haseley – 29Q259 Community Letter
Pathways Open House: Tuesday, December 1st, 6 pm-7 pm. Register Here: https://pathwaysprep.org/admissions/open-house/
Marking period 2 ends December 11th
Remote Learning at Pathways
- Students are expected to be present and on time for all classes. Period 1 begins at 8:30 am. Students are dismissed at 1:39 pm.
- Students should check Pathways Prep email, Pupilpath, NYC Account, and Remind (if applicable) for information from teachers and staff.
- Students should follow their schedules that are on Pupilpath and log into their classrooms accordingly.
- Please wear your Pathways shirt and share your cameras.
Stay Connected with Pathways!
- Ms. Quiles- Main Office 347-301-3093 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Cover- Income Verification Assistance 929-900-4775 email@example.com
- Ms. Valentin- School Counselor Grades 6-9 646-481-3533 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Skeffrey- School Counselor Grades 10-12 646-504-6567 email@example.com
- Ms. Singh- School Aide 917-780-2432
- Mr. Coleman-Technical Support 646-905-7832 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Maldonado-Parent Concerns email@example.com
Program Concerns: Any student with a concern about their program should use the link below and follow their current schedule until instructed to differently. https://forms.gle/aGz8RQ7sNJub6Deq9
Students should join their announcement classrooms for the appropriate grade, The codes are listed below.
6th– 3mpcrj3 7-vy2jkgv 8-55havaa
9 -rqdj3zp 10- zqg7i2t
Request DOE loaned devices for remote learning: https://coronavirus.schools.nyc/RemoteLearningDevices
Pathways IPAD Tech Support: https://forms.gle/HLJ6wFjeKu8vJxNT8
Remote Learning Requests. Use this survey to indicate your student will learn remotely for the remainder of the 2020-2021 School Year. You may also Dial 311. https://www.nycenet.edu/surveys/learningpreference
We need you! Help us maintain our Title I status. Complete the 2020-2021 Income Verification Form Today! https://www.myschoolapps.com/Home/PickDistrict
Please fill out an emergency contact form for each student: (forms should be saved and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org) https://www.schools.nyc.gov/docs/default-source/default-document-library/2020-emergecny-contact-card-20200701-english-accessible
Students and parents who need access to Pupilpath should contact email@example.com
Find The Most Recently Posted DOE Family Guidance Here! (Updated Regularly)
- Go toStudent Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in yourNYCSAaccount.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
Need Help? Try these helpful videos to access your NYC Student Account
Click here for Technical Support https://www.schools.nyc.gov/learn-at-home/technical-tools-and-support/doe-student-accounts
Know someone from Pathways who can benefit from a Wellness Check? Click this link and we’ll help! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUEF02js3oKBFUyf3ZzvHWc2Padd0n-P9iOC2FGXlRYbek9g/viewform
Have Questions? Email Ms. Maldonado. Response times may lag due to heavy volume, but I will respond. firstname.lastname@example.org